Thursday 4 February 2016

Not long to wait I hope



Pictured above is a lake belonging to one of the fishing clubs I am privileged to be a member. It truly is a beautiful lake and very well stocked with Carp, Barbel, Tench, Bream and Roach. Although to date, I have yet to catch a Tench at this oasis of calm. This winter has been very mild, but one of the wettest since records have been kept. Consequently, being a fair weather fisherman, I have not made a visit in months. Hopefully with the coming Spring, I will be wetting a line in the near future.

Recently my Wife treated me to another Chris Yates book, Out Of The Blue, which is certainly up to the maestro's very high standard and I recommend it highly. One thing is for sure, enjoyment can be had from fishing, even when away from the lake, river, canal or sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment